Investment Property Manager Classic
You asked for it,
you get it! For the last decade, property managers have loved the IPM 2000
line of software. We're proud to offer IPM Classic as the latest addition
to that family. Unlike IPM 10 which is aimed at newer PCs, IPM Classic has
modest system requirements and is 100% compatible with IPM 2007 - but will run
on 32-bit or new 64-bit PCs!
It's designed to
allow you to move seamlessly from older versions or get started for the first
time in less than an hour. And yes, IPM Classic uses older databases
If you've used an older version of IPM, this is the release you've been waiting
for. IPM Classic is based on IPM 2007,
so it inherits all the features you expect,
however, it also includes the best of newer technologies. Here are some of the most popular enhancements:
... and dozens of others.
- Fresher, more intuitive and consistent
look and feel
- Automatic Updater keeps your software current
- Support for Long File Names
- New, easy-to-use Bank Reconciliation Screen
- Improved Move Out wizard and Move In Wizard
- Intuitive Check writing screen
- Intuitive Receipt screen
- Designed for older PCs with less RAM and slower
- Updated and enhanced "year end close" wizard
- Runs on any 32-bit or 64-bit PCs
- Improved Report printing, including PDFs and printer settings
- Mass Maintenance
for sessment changes, CAM
adjustments , etc.
- Command line processing - start with a different database!
Making the Most of Your Trial
If you're new to IPM and just kicking the tires, here's a guide to figuring out how IPM Classic will work with your
Webinar: Introducing IPM Classic
webinar that introduced IPM Classic and demostrates it working
with IPM 2007, including an example of it using the same database at the same
Making the Transition from IPM 2007
If you've been using IPM 2007, this guide will help identify
the differences, and highlight some key enhancements.